My family is going through a very difficult time now. Satan is using people to destroy (which he is good at, and those people are letting him do this full force). Lies and deception are flying left and right, disrespect, dishonesty, and flat out disobedience to the Lord without a second thought has been the majority of what we have been dealing with. I know people can say they are Christians, but actions speak louder than words. I do not feel that I should go into the details, all I ask is that you pray. Specifically for my sister to have her eyes opened to the lies satan is feeding her. For satan to stop and be silent. For the people involved to be stopped. For peace to rule and reign. For my parents to have wisdom and strength to protect their baby girl as GOD ordained and for those trying to undermine God's authority to be punished. Also, for JR and I, that we will have strength and know what to say, when to say it, and be supportive of my parents. I do not know why this is happening, only God does, but I do know that prayer and its power and the power of Christ in us as believers is stronger than any of satan's snares.
John 10:10-18
10The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
11"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12The hired hand is not the shepherd who owns the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.
14"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."
Just as God gives authority to our earthly fathers to protect their children from the thief, our earthly father will also lay down his life to protect this daughter and I pray that never has to happen.
Thank you for your prayers....if you would, please post a prayer as a comment, I know it would comfort my family to see the prayer being lifted up. If you want to post one privately, email it to me on facebook or mrs.mbyrd@yahoo.com. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment