Thursday, July 8, 2010
Thanks Daddy
As many of you know, my job allows me to travel, meet lots and lots of new people, and really gives me some great opportunities! Today I was blessed to meet a family from South Carolina! They live close to where we have applied to med school and we were talking about the area, schools, jobs, apartments, etc. The mom is a school teacher and informed me that they are desperately needing FACS teachers...which is my degree! The conversation went on and on, and when I got back to my office I sat back and was just wowed at how God works. On a regular Thursday, doing the norm, I meet someone who could have a part in encouraging our future. It may seem insignificant to you, but to me, it was just the "God thing" I needed for today! Thanks Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment