Byrd Family

Philippians 1:3
"I thank my God upon every thought of you."

Friday, December 10, 2010

New Year/New Life/Same Great God!

For starters, the house we were living in SOLD! So we now moved out and living with my parents! This really is a huge blessing and JR and I are so thankful for their offer and them wanting us to live with them for the next little while. My momma is thrilled to say the least! We have only been there a couple of days and she gets so excited when we are all home. :) We really are blessed by family and the love and support we have received with this move. JR's brother Josh and a few friends came to help us move the big stuff and honestly I do not know what we would have done without their help. God Send! I am so thankful that we have a close relationship with Josh and Chasity (JR's closest in age siblings), it is such a heart warming thing.
His youngest brother and sister Ben and Abby are so sweet too and we love seeing them and hearing all about their latest adventures and discoveries. They are so excited to be Uncle and Aunt!
So, with that being said, I am super duper excited about Christmas this year! (I'm always super excited, I LOVE this time of year!) We are going to have so much fun decorating and cooking and spending time with family and friends! It will be a bit bittersweet since Mamaw Esta won't be here with us to celebrate, but I know she is rejoicing with the angels and is so joyous to celebrate with the Lord.

We have officially accepted the med school offer in GA! Yay JR! So we are in the process of searching for apartments there for July/Aug when JR starts school. It is so exciting to finally be able to move on in life and I know JR is feeling much much much better about the future!

Little Tenley Joy Byrd is growing like a weed! Besides the few issues we have had, things are going well and she is right on track (her long legs and all!) We are starting to get some baby showers scheduled as well from my work, and sweet friend! Can't wait!

Well, I suppose that is all for now!

~The Byrds

No comments:

Post a Comment