Well today I turned in my keys to Carson-Newman and cleaned out my office. :( My official last day won't be until June 10th, but I'm still on ML til then. It was a bittersweet process and once I packed and loaded everything into my car, I went and chatted with everyone in the office. My boss said she doesn't do well with goodbye's so we said "see you later." I spent the last 2 years of my life working there and traveling and meeting new people through my travels. Truly a wonderful experience. As I drove away, I cried. Yes, I cried. Tears were streaming down my face as a song that said something like have faith knowing God has a greater plan for you that what you've seen and where you've been.
Leaving this job was one of the toughest things I have had to do yet but I know He has greater plans for our family and He is in control and will continue to bless our family as we seek Him.
Friday, May 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment